14. Mai 2017

Week 37: Last Track Meet

Hello guys,
This Monday I went on a Field Trip with my old Anatomy and Physiology class. We went to the cadaver lab at MSSU and it was really interesting. After that we went to the mall and ate lunch and had time to shop. We got back before 7th hour so we had to go back to class. After practice I got ready for the Academic Banquet. First we had dinner and then everybody that had a 3.5 GPA or higher got called out and got something, depending on the grade you are in. I have a 4.0 GPA (the best you can get) so I got a letter and a pin to put on my letterman jacket.
On Tuesday I went to another running workout and we did 4 sets of auburns.. I was dying.
On Wednesday I went to Youth and this time we had a big Youth gathering at First Christian church and it was really amazing!
On Thursday I we left for the Track meet in Monett at 1:30. I got to throw shot put and PR-ed in discus and placed 5th. We walked to Sonic for dinner and I got convinced to run in the 4×400m relay. We got 2nd place and it was so much fun. My only medal this year. And with this meet my one and only Track and Field season was over..:/
On Saturday morning I volunteered at my host dads work and it was raining so bad that everything started to flood.
On Sunday morning we went up to Kansas City. First we went to Ikea and then to a mall. Afterwards we went to Costco and we ate dinner downtown at P. F. Chang's.
That's it for this week,
Isi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen